• Protect from direct sunlight and direct heat.
• To remove stickiness or light soil wipe with a damp cloth.
• Protect from water and other liquids, such as alcohol, food or cosmetics.
• Never leave a damp cloth sitting on the varnished surface.
• Avoid dragging beacuse it's will weakens the joints.
• Avoid pen impressions on your wooden furniture by having a pad underneath your sheet of paper when you write.
• Avoid chemical detergents and cleaners damage wood finishing so steer clear of them.
• Regular cleaning with a dry, soft, lint free cloth does the job better.
• Cleaning with a soft cloth removes dust, smudges as well as giving a soft shine to the wood surface.
• Vacuuming with a brush attachment, but regular cleaning with a dry, soft, lint free cloth does the job better.
• To remove stickiness or light soil wipe with a damp cloth and follow up by rubbing with a dry cloth immediately.
To protect wooden furniture, apply a coat of paste wax. You don’t need to do this very often. While applying wax helps protect from
moisture and dust, never do this more than once a year to prevent wax buildup.
Clean as above. Persistent stains may require treatment by a professional cleaner.